Re: dealing with decals

To: Brian <bmc@snort.org>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: dealing with decals
From: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:54:11 -0500
I haven't done it yet, but soon will.  Find an automotive paint supplier in
your area and have them mix up a can of your body color into an aresol spray
can (i.e. Spray Paint).  Then grab some bulk magnetic material and spray
paint it the body color (not while it's on the car!!).  Then apply your
decal to the magnetics.

-A.