Re: Warranty Woes

To: Kevin Stevens <autox@pursued-with.net>
Subject: Re: Warranty Woes
From: Scott Troyer - DDR TestEng <stroyer@micron.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:30:32 -0600
Kevin,

I'm not arguing with you, and am in agreement with what you say, but I
will also point out that I know for sure GM replaced many an A-arm
for that bushing flaw.  I don't think it was until 2003 that they changed
the bushing material to something which will hopefully correct this.

Not to say that GM didn't deny anyone's claim, but I don't know of any
cases where that happened for that particular problem.

Scott
2001 Z06, SS#71