Re: AutoX stuff/question

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AutoX stuff/question
From: "Brian Berryhill" <solo2probegt@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 15:57:33 -0600
Depending on what you use it for, you could get you a portable air tank for
airing up tires on site.  I usually go to the truck stops (they have higher
pressure and larger tanks) and get free air to refill mine as I need it.  I
even put a quick release on my hose so that I can run an impact wrench for
about 10 seconds... plenty of time to break those stubborn axle nuts or
crank bolts.

My air tank filled to 110psi usually can increase my 225/50r16's from
30->40f and 25->32r and still have enough left over for a friend's car.

Brian