autox stuff/ car for sale

To: "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: autox stuff/ car for sale
From: "Terry Green" <tmgreen3@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:08:14 -0600
hey again,  I like to start the subject line with "autox stuff", I get so much
spam that this makes it easy to see what is important..

I sold my amod car to a friend last year and now he is getting out of racing.
I don't know why, but he is selling the car and some other stuff. a trailer
and a FV,
You can look at the amod car on my web page listed below.
it is a great car, it fast and with a little ground effects work would be very
fast
thanks
terry green
www.tgracing,com