Miata Parts....make offer.....

To: ms-scca@lists.netdoor.com, SpecMiataMC@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: Miata Parts....make offer.....
From: Coolwalker@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:59:00 EST
Hey Guys and Gals,
I have a storage unit full of Miata parts that I really have no use for right
now. It's located in Flowood, MS, right outside Jackson, MS.  I'll take any
reasonable offer on everything I have, the only catch is you have to come pick
up most of the stuff. Here's a list of some of the larger items:

94 1.8 engine, runs great
90 1.6 engine and transmission, condition unknown
1.8 flywheel
1.8 rear brakes
1.8 custom header
99+ front suspension parts and hub assemblies
1.6 stock exhaust, after cat-back
99 exhaust manifold
99 stock springs
00 stock shocks and springs
99+ Tan Convertible Top Boot Cover
M1 trunk lid, broken mounting stud
several 94-97 alloy wheels, not quite round

I have many other misc. parts laying around, shoot me an email or just
arrange a time to bring your truck and haul everything off. Feel free to send
this
to anyother lists.

Sincerely,
Trey Walker