Re: Street Solos(The Ole Dogwood Grand Prix)

To: "team.net list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Street Solos(The Ole Dogwood Grand Prix)
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:01:50 -0500
Just to let you know, that's a 1972 LT-1 Corvette that Danny autocrossed
back then. We have some descent video of incar video of Danny in it and
outside video of him from the '95 and '96 dogwood grand prix. It's still
awesome to watch! I went to the '96 Dogwood Grand Prix but just was a
spectator and helped out at that event.