RE: [evolution-disc.] STS2 and SMU at National events

To: "'Josh Sirota'" <josh@sirota.org>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [evolution-disc.] STS2 and SMU at National events
From: "Mark Chiles" <mark@markchiles.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 10:29:13 -0500
A couple of other items that were not in the supps for the Atlanta Pro event
that were news to everyone..

ANY sort of active and/or passive tires warmers/covers are now illegal in
grid, pregrid, staging, or in the rerun/2-driver line.

Leave the insulation material and/or tire covers at home.

Also, the Sunday afternoon Challenge has a new sponsor, Hawk Brakes.  All
cars must display new Hawk Pro Solo Challenge stickers on both sides of the
car.

The stickers are available at tech.