Mirror Khana -- register now

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Mirror Khana -- register now
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:46:06 -0500
Next weekend is Mirror Khana XXIX.

Still time to enter -- but probably too late for a mail-in entry.

Call me -- 785-827-5143 -- and do a phone-in entry.

Mirror Khana is pre-registration only -- I need to set up the elimination
brackets and we also need to give the Brookville Hotel a head count for
Saturday evening's chicken dinner.

If you have kids karting, Salina Region is now approved for Jr. Karts down
to 8-year-olds. (At all our events, including Mirror Khana).

This is a truly unique Solo II. No clocks, head-to-head competition (but not
wheel to wheel -- Solo II safety parameters prevail). We even let you hit
pylons without penalty -- three of 'em anyway, the fourth one is a DNF for
that run! Not mirror-image courses like Pro, but one full-loop course. Both
drivers cover the exact same pavement, turn on the exact same cones.

Saturday practice. Sunday competition. Beeee therrrrrrrrrrrrre!

--Rocky Entriken