Curved Air Stacks for Weber Carbs

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Curved Air Stacks for Weber Carbs
From: "Chris Dorsey" <epcrx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 12:15:24 -0600
Hello all.
I have searched and been unable to locate any curved air stacks/horns for
45mm DCOE Webers.  I know they exist, and am hoping somebody on the list may
have come across something over the years.  I need something in the 3.5"-4"
long range for 45 DCOEs.
If anybody has ANY information, please drop me an email off the list.
Thanks so much!

-Chris Dorsey
EP 21    85 CRX
2003 ProSolo National Champion
2003 2nd place Solo2 National Championship
www.shamrockmotorsports.com

"Autocrossers always make good road racers, but road racers do not always
make good autocrossers."  -T.C. Kline

Instant message in style with MSN Messenger 6.0. Download it now FREE!
http://msnmessenger-download.com