DAN/Tasha Fund

To: Teamdotnet <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: DAN/Tasha Fund
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 20:34:59 -0400
 Earlier today, I realized some of you are putting messages in
your donations (go figure I actually read an email completely).
:^) A few have asked to be anonymous, but many have had comments
of "I hope this helps," "I know it isn't much," "If this ever
happens to me...." you get the idea. Heart warming messages. I
know Tasha would feel the same. I'll try to figure out how to
forward them.

We have an offer of assistance from Mark Allen at Rick Case Honda
in Florida.Guess where ANY of you should look for buying your
next Honda, be it a Pilot, Civic Si (my favorite), Accord, or
indeed an S2000.

I will try to find out what the total costs are. Depending on
circumstances and privacy stuff, I will try to let everyone what
the costs are unless requested not to (I haven't spoken to Mitch,
Ann, or Tasha).

I know my early post about what happened is incorrect, i.e. a
passenger in the car (press or otherwise), so I'll try to keep
things "right."

As of right now, 30 hours later, we're up to 1,460.45 after
Paypal fees. You folks are incredible. I hope I never have to set
up a fund for this reason, but the response makes it all
worthwhile.

As always, humbled.

Matt Murray
DAN donations to mattm@optonline.net at www.paypal.com