Solo Stats - the Nationals record book

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo Stats - the Nationals record book
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:33:23 -0500
I usually don't post this until I'm about ready to deliver, but I have had
several inquiries already this year about my "Solo Stats" book.

This is the record book of the National Solo II Championships. Nearly 300
pages, Top-10 records in several categories, complete lists of all champions
(including "supplementals") and how many times they've won. Winners of
Solo's major awards. Sections on region/division champions and trophy
totals. The Silver Circle, which added five more drivers this year (25-year
drivers). Who's Who, for bragging rights. And the voluminous Alpha Lists
that contain the finish record of every driver who has ever competed at
Nationals.

And then, for each person ordering, "Your Personal Record" listing your
specific accomplishments at Nationals.

(If ordering for a gift, tell me who's getting it so I'll do their personal
record).

The book sells for $40 and is available -- I hope (work permitting, but
usually) -- in December. In time for  Christmas.

All I need is an address to mail it to. I put an invoice in with the book
and you pay from that.

--Rocky Entriken