Re: Directions to Forbes from 70 coming East

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Directions to Forbes from 70 coming East
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 21:07:50 -0500
Eastbound on I-70, coming from Salina and points west:

Get on I-470 heading south (the only way it goes at that point).

Get off at Exit 5, onto US-75 south (take the right side of the Y at the
exit)

Get off at 77th St -- the second exit you come to. The first exit is 57th
and has signs saying to get off there for Forbes, etc. -- DON'T! (signs are
left over from when 77th exit did not exist).

Left at stop sign. You're on Gary Ormsby Blvd. Straight at the traffic light
to cross Topeka Blvd., then immediate left onto J Street. You are now on the
street that goes into  Forbes, and goes right past the MTAA offices
(Nationals Registration) and the gate to the Nationals site.

--Rocky Entriken