Re: Garmin or similar GPS

To: marc smith <marcjs1@earthlink.net>, naisso
Subject: Re: Garmin or similar GPS
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 19:53:23 -0400
Supposedly the hot ticket is the Garmin iQue 3600. Great mapping
from what I read in the reviews and not a bad PDA either.
Receiver is in the flip top of the unit. List is like $569. up.
On the street (google search) $449 is the bottom, but make sure
they have stock. You might also want to get the automobile
install kit (power supp, and holder). I may do one of these for
the mapping, especially if I get into a client's car and not my
own.

Matt Murray