laguna seca & the corkscrew

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: laguna seca & the corkscrew
From: James Rogerson <jrogerson@Houston.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 17:19:45 -0500
I don't care if you played video games for 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
for years.  It would not, could not prepare you for the real
thing.  Playstation and GTn gives the impression of a descending S to a
flat straight.  Well it's an S into a drop off.  Fifty foot of gravel to a
wall almost everywhere.  The fender bill there must be horrendous.  8^)

That said, I have to figure out a way to get back and drive that course.

James R.