Re: Long term parking between Topeka events

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Long term parking between Topeka events
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:53:31 -0500
And then there was the Sedgwick County Sheriff's deputy a block away on a
parallel street as I pulled out of the Raceway Inn on a club racing weekend.
He proceeds to follow me all the way off the Forbes property, up Ormond
Drive, and into the registration lot at Heartland Park (a drive of about a
mile) before pulling me over -- in full view of all the people at
registration -- for failing to signal a turn way back at the motel. Failing
to signal to whom? No one was there to see the signal (other than the cop a
block away and totally unaffected at that point by any turn I might make.)
Didn't ticket me, just seemed to pick the best opportunity to create an
embarrassing moment.

--Rocky