Re: [evolution-disc.] Please comment on the August Fastrack

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>,
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Please comment on the August Fastrack
From: "justJOE" <justjoe13es@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:03:20 -0500
Heck, I agree with Eric..  it doesn't buy me anything now..being in STS and
all.

If you want to keep everything Stock, then you can't touch your struts
either. =)
And was REALLY a stock class, then you would also have to run with the same
tires it came from the factory with..  (Oh the horror!) ;)

Maybe Greg doesn't like the new Mini's in HS now.. =) hehehe

justJOE
Equipe Rapide SCC
http://autocross.com/er
# 13 STS - 1996 Acura Integra LS <NO VTEC> <--- real plate