Re: Complete ProSolo points....

To: "Scott Troyer - TestEng DDR TMR" <stroyer@micron.com>
Subject: Re: Complete ProSolo points....
From: "Charles" <golden1@britsys.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 20:29:13 -0400
I used the pax as the only method of comparison available to show my point.
I realize that the pax position is course, weather etc. dependent but
without head to head results to use, I made the theoretical assumption that
those variables were equal just for the sake of discussing the inequality of
the existing point system for choosing a national champion or even as the
determining criteria for who should be allowed in the Finale as some have
suggested. The current point system's validity  IS based on the assumption
that all those variables, along with the field composition are equal.
Therefore your comment also points out that the present system is flawed.