Re: Complete ProSolo points....

To: Mike King <mapcomaps@attbi.com>, Patrick Washburn
Subject: Re: Complete ProSolo points....
From: "Patrick Washburn" <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 17:12:50 -0500
My point wasn't to criticize the license requirement. You implied the
allowing of non-license holders to sign up for the Finale ahead of license
holders was wrong.  I gave you an example of why me, a non-license holder,
is signed up for the Finale ahead of some other person, who has a license.

I'm asking a legitimate question:  Am I supposed to have my license now, or
do I wait until I arrive at my second event?  (I haven't done a Pro since
the "P6" days.) :-0

Mike Wrote:
>> > Hey, if you allow non-license holders to sign up for the Finale ahead
of the
> >> license holders, then why not list the points for everyone?

I replied:

Mike wrote in response:
> Why have a license at all? I don't want to go there actually...I think that
> ones already been hashed out.
> "

Patrick Washburn
C-Tech Trailer Cabinets