Re: Proposal for Certified Course Designer Program

To: dave@wcsllc.net ("Dave Whitworth"), rocky@tri.net
Subject: Re: Proposal for Certified Course Designer Program
From: JDMurphy47@aol.com
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:51:17 -0500
Dave,
I think you meant subjective not objective.  If you read Roger Johnson's How To
Paper you will note that he does not tell you the type of course to design.
Market forces do NOT always kill regions they usually just continue to eke by
without a clue.

Rocky's region was deeply involved with the Nationals when they were in Salina
and Rocky's Mirrorkhana's for years before that so they have had the benefit of
being involved with the country's best; I consider his region a positive
exception.

I will just keep on trying to make things better for our sport.

Jim