Monroe shocks for 94 Integra GSR??

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Monroe shocks for 94 Integra GSR??
From: Yuri Klepach <civicr1992@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:03:33 -0800 (PST)
I thought that here I can get the best answers.  Here we go:

Car:  '94 Acura Integra GSR.  Daily driver for my wife & casual autoXer.

Suspension Mods: Type R springs, Tokico NA shocks (Blue), 24mm front sway &
19mm rear sway (ST), polyurethane bushings everywhere.

Tokico shocks are getting soft after 2 years (55k miles).  I'm thinking about
Monroe shocks.  Now, to the questions:

    Is it sufficiently strong shock for those springs (Front: 245lbs, Rear:
140-245lbs)?
   Is the shock body shorter or the same length as stock shock?
   Has anybody autoXed with Monroe shocks on any Honda? What are your opinions?
   From variety of shock models that Monroe offers, what are the best for
road-holding?

I'd greatly value your opinions & hope for your help!

Thank you,

Yuri Klepach

NNJR SM 14 (my Civic)

NNJR STS 15 (wife's Integra)