Re: Tire Rack Rep

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tire Rack Rep
From: Alan Dahl <alandahl@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 00:33:28 -0800
On Sunday, March 23, 2003, at 01:33  PM, Dave Hardy wrote:
> Don't we have a resident Tire Rack rep on one of these boards?  William
> somebody maybe?  If so, please email me off list.  I've got a couple of
> questions for you.

Likewise if there is someone from the Tire Rack I should address
solo-related problems to I'd appreciate it, we had some issues with the
wrong Hoosiers ("R" compound shipped but "A" compound requested and
listed on the invoice) being shipped to us this week and there wasn't
time to get replacements in time before the Fontana pro.

Thank you,

- Alan Dahl