Bearing-like perch?

To: "Autox list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bearing-like perch?
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:53:40 -0500
I think I have a "binding" issue between my Hypercoils and the perches due
to friction.

Wasn't it Hypercoil that recentlyintroduced a handy-dandy new bearing-like
perch to eliminate this type of rotational binding?  I know I saw it in
either Sports Car or Grass Roots Motorsports not too long ago but don't want
to go digging too deep to find the ad again.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon STS #69
www.geocities.com/eric10mm/KnuckleDragger
"In Paris they simply stared when I spoke to them in French;
I never did succeed in making those idiots understand their language."
Mark Twain