Re: Griffiss site is lost

To: Mike King <mapcomaps@attbi.com>, nersolo@ner.org,
Subject: Re: Griffiss site is lost
From: Matt Murray <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:23:46 -0500
A bit too south for me. If you haven't run Griffiss you don't
know what a great site it was (or if you went to Woodstock '99).
We can only hope it will become available at a later date. For
those out in California, it even did a great job draining water
from a course.  :^)

Matt Murray

mattm "at" optonline.net  (the @ is missing to reduce data
mining)