Re: [evolution-disc.] Keep up with Fontana from home!

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [evolution-disc.] Keep up with Fontana from home!
From: "Brian Berryhill" <bikepoet@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 03:37:31 -0600
I know this is way off topic, but it does concern the team.net list... since
all of the emails are on a public archive.  I don't like this because my
email address can be picked up by robots/spammers/crawlers and then added to
spam lists.

So, in the same regard, team.net is probably violating Heyward's email's
terms since his email will eventually be reproduced at
http://www.team.net/html_arc/autox/200303/
But, since Heyward sent it to a public forum, doesn't that mean he's
allowing it to be reproduced?

Brian

<Snip>