RE: Miata Sway Bar ?

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Miata Sway Bar ?
From: "Paul Andrews" <emosound@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 08:30:41 -0500
I had this same issue last fall, and this list was very helpful.
However, I have a base-suspension 94, not an R package.  How big are the
sways on the R compared to the base?
The suggestions at the time were for a 7/8" front bar, which is a little
hard to find.  Most front bars are 1" for use with a thicker rear bar.
Addco and Suspension Techniques have them, but I ended up getting a
one-off leftover from Flyin' Miata.  I also bought the RB bracket
reinforcing blocks (not the brace) from Goodwin racing.
The car now rolls less, has more overall grip, and doesn't wear the
outside tire edge as much.  Temps are more even, and the car oversteers
less.

Paul Andrews
#42 CS '94 "Really Blue" Miata