[Fwd: RE: More Minor Waiver Questions]

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: RE: More Minor Waiver Questions]
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2003 17:17:21 -0600
I'm forwarding to you a response I received from Pete Lyon in Risk
Management to a couple of the issues that have been floating around in
cyberspace regarding minor waivers.  This way, all of you get the same
information at the same time from the ONLY reliable source - the guy who
wrote the Release and Waiver Guidelines and who worked hard with the
insurance people to get rid of the two separate minor waivers and
consolidate them into one.  You don't have me or anybody else trying to
interpret what he said.  You get it straight from the horse's mouth

I hope this clears the air on some of the confusion.  PLEASE share it
with anybody and everybody you know - especially those who have been
involved in this discussion.

Pete's responses to my questions are first, followed by the questions,
so you may want to drop down to the bottom and work your way up.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman