FS: Ground Control Suspension for '79-'85 Rx-7

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Ground Control Suspension for '79-'85 Rx-7
From: David Disney <disney7@icx.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 15:15:18 -0400
Front GC Adjustable Coilovers with 350# springs
Front GC Adjustable Castor/Camber Plates
Racing Beat front bar (1 1/8") w/poly bushings
Front (BZ1069) & Rear (BZ2317) Tokico Illumina 5 way adjustable shocks
Rear GC 150# Springs

The front Tokico shocks have been machined down to work with the GC
camber plates.

All four Tokico shocks have about 10 autocrosses on them (the car is a
dedicated AutoX car, so the mileage on the shocks is probably less than
100 miles).

For maximum adjustment range, this setup requires you to cut the
original spring perches off of your strut housing and weld on GC's
perches. The perches cost about $3.00 each from GC. If you have a
GSL-SE, I will trade my already modified housings for your originals. If
you have a 12A powered car, you'll have to get them from GC and modify
your own.

I will include all the paperwork/instructions that came with this setup.

$750 shipped
e-mail me at disney7@icx.net

   - Dave Disney