Re: Friendly Compliance Checking Proposal

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Friendly Compliance Checking Proposal
From: Engstrom <the.engstroms@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:54:28 -0500
Jim,

I assume your reply below was directed to John Whitling since he
replied to your original email.

I'd just like to chime in with my support for your idea.  If (and I think
it's a big if) we could get someone like Sven to come to Nationals for
a voluntary compliance check I'd take advantage of it.

Do you think there were be more cars trying to get a compliance
check (B Mods, C Mods, F Mods, GT cars in prepared, etc.)
than there are people and time to check them?

John "Not that one" Engstrom