Re: Friendly Compliance Checking Proposal

To: alliancemillsoft@worldnet.att.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Friendly Compliance Checking Proposal
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 14:32:29 -0500
Maybe the entry form needs an area for competitors to list the areas they
intend to look at for their "weenie" protests so a list can be posted at
registration or even included in our packets so people who don't follow the
rules all year know in advance what "weenie" protestors will be looking for
and cars can be in put in compliance before competition starts.

Or people should read the rules and abide by them on their own and not
figure "this doesn't make any difference so it'll be ok".....or whatever
anyone thinks when doing something to their car and not checking the rules
first.

Don, trying to be all that GOD wants me to be, Kline