Re: Message Replying

To: "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Message Replying
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:41:51 -0500
If I were to guess, the other list would be the Evolution-Discussion list.
Several send the same message to both lists, get replies that have both list
addresses. Hit "reply to all" and you get a bounce from the Evo list if you
are not a member of that list (I do anyway .. I just delete it with the
other deletes; If it seems pertinent, I give permission to forward to the
Evo if anyone cares. "Reply to all" should still get it to the original
sender, and you can always delete any addresses out of your "to" field
before sending.).

--Rocky