Re: Message Replying

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Message Replying
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 19:04:05 -0600 (MDT)
    Could somebody tell me an easy way of replying to messages off
    of team.net instead of subscribing to the other list and getting
    all those messages and replying that way?

I don't understand this at all.  What other list?  What other way of replying?

To send a message to the autox@autox.team.net list you send a message to the
autox@autox.team.net address.  If you want to include parts of a previous
message from someone else, you use your editing tools to include the parts
you need to include.  The actual keystrokes to accomplish that depend on what
mailer you use.  Of course, you may get a keystroke sequence from some poor
soul who thinks that every computer and every mail program in the world is
just like theirs, which may or may not be helpful to you.

mjb.