Re: Sound levels (was NASA vs. Pylon)

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sound levels (was NASA vs. Pylon)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <knuckledragger@kcweb.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2002 22:56:54 -0500
> > Come on down to MiDiv where the only sound rule is your car can't be any
> > louder than Knuckledragger's fully automatic weapons.
>
> Sure, forward me a copy of your events from November-Feb... :-)
>
> CHD
No problemo Charlie, here's the KC Region Nov - Feb autocrosser's schedule.
John & Pat Kelly, feel free to post this in NAP.

Nov 1:  Take complete mechanical inventory of the car 's current status and
devise Master Plan for next year.
Nov 4:  Check and dog-ear catalogs of comapanies selling the items you
want/need.
Nov 5:  Monthly KCRegion SCCA General Membership meeting, drink lots of beer
and discuss plans for car.  Tell lies to pass the time.
Nov 19:  Race Group meeting, drink lots more beer.
Dec 3:  Monthly General Membership meeting, only this time have some Vodka
Sours.
Dec 17:  Race Group Meeting.  Consume more beer, tell more lies.
Nov 5 - Feb 20:  Save pennies to buy parts.
December 25:  Receive some new parts for Christmas.  WOOHOO!!!  New race
seat!
Jan 7:  General Membership meeting.  Brag about parts received for
Christmas.  Drink, a lot, only this time consuming the last of the Holiday
Season eggnog/rum mixture.  Think about entering that Feb National Tour
event, whereever it is being held.
Mid Jan:  Annual awards banquet.  Get all gussied up and drink a lot.  Make
a general fool of yourself after drinking slightly too much.
Jan 21:  Race Group meeting.  Drink lots of barley-pops, gotta keep
Americans in work dontcha know.  Feb 4: General Membership meeting, special
on frozen margueritas, get "ice cream" headache (self numbing though, so no
worries).
Feb 5:  Still waiting for those damned W-2s so you can file your taxes.
Feb 18:  Race Group meeting.  Again, more beer and even better lies.
Feb 21:  Order parts on want list that were not received for Christmas.
Feb 22:  Damn, is the autocross season ever going to actually start?
Feb 27 - Mid March:  Freeze your butt off installing your new parts in the
garage in anticipation of the autocross season's start date in mid-late
March.
Mid-late March:  Order last few parts with annual Mad Money check from Uncle
Sam.
Mid-late March:  First event "snowed out".  Damned weather man was wrong
again.
Late March:  Second scheduled KCR event hosted by other local autocross
club.  I thought the autocross season would never start.  Damn sure is cold
out here, my tires ain't sticking worth a hoot.

;^)

Eric Linnhoff in KC
'98 Dodge Neon R/T (see-dan)
#69 STS