My first Autocross

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: My first Autocross
From: "Flyin Gnome" <flyin_gnome@team-integra.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 20:37:05 -0700
Hey,

 Just thought that i would make a quick post saying that I just had my first
autocross event. I think I am addicted or at least hooked. It was a lot of fun
and I can see why all you guys and gals are here. Sure my times werent that
great today but to me that didnt really matter it was just the point of getting
out there and giving it all i had. I have lots of work to do to really be
competitive but that will all come in time and money lol. Anyways hope
everyones autox weekend went as well as mine did.

Eric
2001 Integra LS
Snake River SCCA Region