thanks for Madison advice

Subject: thanks for Madison advice
From: "matthew c. mead" <mmead-autox@goof.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 08:44:52 -0400
Thanks for all the informative replies regarding the motorsports
activities and things in general about Madison, WI!

I feel safe I'm going to find some niches to fit into with
motorsports.  Probably with the summer being so short I'll try to
enjoy a lot of other activities and just get into ice racing to
keep the motorsports fun going all year round.

I'm particularly glad I'll be close to good autocrossing, good
track instruction, and good road racing including a reasonably
sized SpecMiata field.

Thanks again!

-matt

--