Getting lots

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting lots
From: "David W. James" <vnend@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 12:16:16 -0400
Has anyone written a set of guidelines on how people have
successfully approached companies about using their parking lots?

Last night I noticed that a 'local' company has a decent sized lot
that appears to be empty in the evening, and I hope on weekends.
Before I walk in cold and introduce myself I would like to do my
research on how to word the proposition and how to phrase and explain
things to people new and possibly skeptical of the sport.  Other than
that I figure I'll treat it like a combination job interview and cold
sales call, going for a foot in the door and a good impression...

David
--
David W. James                  vnendNOSPAM@adelphia.net
                     Remove spam block to send email.