WTB - pedal assembly

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: WTB - pedal assembly
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:53:50 -0500
Hey, gang!

I put out this request a couple of weeks ago, but got no response.  So
I'm going to try again.

I'm looking for a USED hanging pedal assembly (brake and clutch) with
reverse-mounted master cylinders.  Tilton, Wilwood, Coleman, and a few
others all make them.  These are for my Mini so I can get the stock MCs
out of the engine compartment and make room for some bigger carbs.

The newer style with dual brake MCs and a balance bar would be nice but
I would be quite happy with the older style that just uses a single
brake MC.  (That's what they make proportioning valves for!!!)

If you have such an item or know of a dirt tracker or somebody else who
might, please contact me off-list.

Thanks a bunch

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman