Re: Was is A Stock soft

To: "Craig & Cynthia Naylor" <magazine@pacbell.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Was is A Stock soft
From: "Rick Cone" <rickcone@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:44:33 -0400
Craig,
Extremely well put....

Here's my opinion.

ES was sacrificed for the new class in-between SS and AS.

While ES's numbers were probably the lowest of the attendance numbers in
Stock class, they were nowhere near the woeful numbers of AS this year.

Why doesn't AS, since it's essentially new, have the same probation period
that SM2 and STX have?

I'll restate my beliefs all along... If we need a new class for Stock, there
should be justification to create and entirely new class, not just
re-shuffle the deck.  I know we get to I-stock after H-Stock.  But damn,
were talking about adding one more class, for a group of cars that makes up
70% of what shows up at our events.  Why not combine DM and EM so that there
can be a class between SS and AS?