RE: Tires but Non- Autox

To: "Jake" <jake@tirerack.com>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Tires but Non- Autox
From: "Rick Brown" <rbrown7@covad.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:49:29 -0700
Follow Up-

As indicated below, my new wheels and tires are on the way.  I've bought
2 other wheel and tire packages from The Tire Rack over the past several
years as
well as several sets of tires.  Always found service and pricing to be
first rate and in this case as well the availability issue was quickly
resolved.

-- Rick Brown
   BP Corvette and Tire Rack customer