Evolution SEDiv S2 Event #2 - Gainesville, FL

To: evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com (Evolution Discussion),
Subject: Evolution SEDiv S2 Event #2 - Gainesville, FL
From: TeamZ06@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:16:52 EDT
We currently have 160+ pre-registered entrants for this event!  The maximum
number of pre-registered entries allowed is 175.  We expect to max out on
entrants.  There will be absolutely NO ONSITE REGISTRATION allowed.  Anyone
who shows up and is not confirmed as being pre-registered will be turned
away, no exceptions.  Please register online and confirm your name is listed
on the entry list at:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com

If you do not have confirmation of being pre-registered please email the
Registrar, Karl Rickert at:   alfakarl@hotmail.com

------

Event #2 of the 2002 Evolution SEDiv Solo2 Series will be hosted by the SCCA
Central Florida Region on June 22 & 23 at the Gainesville Raceway in
Gainesville, FL.  The site area is a 1.6 mile asphalt driver training &
vehicle testing road course.  Slaloms and other cone maneuvers will be
strategically placed to maintain the Solo2 speed and safety requirements as
specified by the SCCA National Solo rulebook.  The paddock area is not paved,
be sure to bring jacking boards, etc. as needed.

Lunch will be provided free on both days to all competitors compliments of
the hostess with the mostess; Jean Kinser-Dana of Evolution Performance
Driving Schools fame.  Returning by popular demand will be the GCAC Gourmet
Cuisine Grille.  We have new cash awards starting at this event; the
KUMHO-EVOLUTION Top Gun Awards pays out $25 each for the best Overall, Pax,
Ladies, and FJr FTD's.  Please note that the Friday evening activities;
Registration, Tech, and Welcome Party, will take place at the Best Western
event hotel located at I-75 Exit 77.  Online registration, event information
flyer, maps, hotel info, entry list, etc. can be found on our website:

http://www.sedivsolo2.com

Mark Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Steward