Vehicle registration and titling

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Vehicle registration and titling
From: Christopher Roger Cammack <cmack@WPI.EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 11:55:58 -0400 (EDT)
Well folks, I've got myself a dilema.
 Background: I have an '84 Rx-7 that is a frankencar, its a body with a
Mass. salvage
title with the engine, trans, and doors off my old ride (which i still
have the junk title from).  I'm located in Worcester, Ma. andam a 22 yr
old college student. The car needs to get to Florida.  The car is not
registered in any state, it has insurance, and I probably would not be
 able to get it through a Mass. salvage inspection (nocats or emissions
 equip.)
Problem:  I need to drive the car to Florida tomorrow to catch my flight
home Friday Morning.

asking for: advice on either how to get it through an Inspection today, or
what kind of stuff I could pull to get it down south, maybe even shipping
it down (shippers with decent rates?)  Once I get it down south, how do I
register a car with a salvage title in Florida(I hear its a royal pita).

On another note, we had 8!! drivers in A-Mod in Rome this last weekend!
Thanks to the SCCA staff for a great event and see you all in Topeka!

I'm feeling sketchy here and need some support ;)  Thanks much for the
help in advance.

-Chris Cammack
worcester MA