RE: Hoosier life span, heat cycles, etc....

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hoosier life span, heat cycles, etc....
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 13:09:52 -0500
I just did my sixth road race last weekend on a set of Hoosier slicks.
Adding race laps and autocross runs, I have some 178 laps/runs on them now.
Yeah, they are getting thin. I maybe have one race, or maybe one Solo II
divisional, left in them. But they are still competitive because I treat
them before every major event.
I'll vouch for their competitiveness as I was working corners at a race this
past weekend while he was racing neck & neck with an MGB all day long,
exchanging the lead several times.

Eric (FVTT believer too) Linnhoff in KC
#69 STS
'98 Dodge Neon (see-dan)