Re: Help! Clutch pedal assembly on E36 M3

To: <ThoughtBoxLabs@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help! Clutch pedal assembly on E36 M3
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 07:46:01 -0700
Will,

The squeeking sound is common.  What fixed mine was
installing the clutch bushing from http://www.uucmotorwerks.com
They are only $20, and eliminate the squeek, and extra play.

There are medal pedals also.  See:

http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36/interior/e36_installing_skaggs_pedals.html

More info on bushings at:

http://www.unofficialbmw.com/e36/drivetrain/e36_remove_clutch_pedal_slop.htm

These are similar to the UUC bushings I believe.  Hope this helps,

Chris
97 M3/4