Porsche 924S for Sale

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Porsche 924S for Sale
From: "Keith Brown" <kb_solo2@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:05:18 -0700
I can no longer keep all my toys... here is the first one.  The car has been
competitive here in the northwest (against Glen Hernandez and Mike Leuty),
but the driver has been a little lacking.

88 Porsche 924S, Black, 5 Speed
107,000 miles
M030 package
stiffer springs/torsion bars,
adjustable front spring perches,
bigger rear sway bar,
15x7 rear wheels and
Lightweight interior: [cloth seats, single manual sideview mirror (compared
to dual power heated mirrors), no sunroof, manual windows, manual locks]
Koni Adjustable shocks
Factory limited slip differential
26.8 mm front sway bar
Sport alignment by Fordahl Motorsports
Recent timing belt
Recent water pump
Weltmeister Harness Bar
Sabelt 4 point harness

EXTRAS
Wheels
4       -  15x6 on car with 195/65/15 Bridgestone Turanza
2       -  15x6 with 50% Kumho Victoracers
2       -  15x7 with 50% Kumho Victoracers
2       -  15x6 without tires
2       -  15x7 without tires
full set extra seats (front and rear) -
        Stock cloth seats replaced with stock leatherette seats from 87 model
stock 22 mm front sway bar

$9000

Thanks

Keith Brown