I need everyones help...

To: <autox.officials@topica.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: I need everyones help...
From: "Dave Hardy" <dave2020@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 22:39:10 -0400
Sorry for blasting the lists, but it's for a good cause... sort of.

My wife and I along with another couple won a contest to film one of those
"What would you do if we gave you a Pontiac Vibe" commercials. It was
sponsored by a local radio station. My team, along with 3 others filmed
commercials. They are now having a vote on their website for the best one, and
the winners get a trip to Cancun. I MUST WIN!

If you could all go to http://99x.com/99x/contests/pontiac_vibe/index_520.html
and vote for my team (Team 2: David Hardy, Kimberly Hardy, Annette Marier and
Jeffery Marier) I'd appreciate it.

BTW - They butchered my footage. I had a lot of Autocrossing footage that they
left out entirely. Bummer. They did get me getting pulled over and picking the
cop's nose though.

Thanks,
Dave Hardy
89 SM
DILYSI Motorsports - Drive It Like You Stole It!