Re: New Mini

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Mini
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 23:31:16 -0700
On Sunday, May 19, 2002, at 04:39  PM, Charles Cox wrote:
> Anybody out there looked at or purchased a new Mini and found a place
> that
> doesn't pad the price?  Most I've seen so far seem to ask 5k+ over list
> price...

Northwest Mini in Tacoma, Washington is supposedly charging list price
for the cars. I have no idea how long would take to get one however, a
friend of mine ordered one back in September and he was #250 on the wait
list back then. I suspect that the list is longer now but it's hard to
say, with the bad Seattle economy perhaps some people have dropped off
the waiting list. Best to give them a call and ask.

- Alan Dahl