St Louis Divisional & the Mighty Mississippi

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>, <kcautox@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: St Louis Divisional & the Mighty Mississippi
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 01:19:51 -0500
Hearing so much about the Mississippi flooding ... saw TV pictures of the
river lapping high up near the Gateway Arch.

Does anybody know of any potential impact on the MiDiv Divisional (Solotime
Series) at Gateway International next weekend?

In past years, when the Mississip' overran its banks, Gateway International
was under water. Of course, last time I recall that happening was before
Pook & Cie. bought the place and rebuilt it as an entirely new facility, so
I have no idea of what (if any) flood control they may have incorporated.

--Rocky Entriken (I have rain tires if it is not *too* deep)