Re: Digital camcorders

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Subject: Re: Digital camcorders
From: "Christopher Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:19:12 -0400
When it says AV in be careful, I thought the same thing with my 740, it has an
Svideo in I believe, so the X-10 cameras won't work. If you can get one with
Firewire spend the extra cash, it will be worth it over USB. I spent close to
$800 though on the 740, but it also takes megapixel stills, so I didn't have to
buy a digital camera as well.

Chris
www.solo2.org