For Sale: Revolution Racing Wheels

To: Evolution <evolution-discussions@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: For Sale: Revolution Racing Wheels
From: Mike King <mapcomaps@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:46:22 -0400
For Sale:

One full set of Revolution Racing Wheels.

Classic-5 Spoke Design. Picture is attached.

Ploshed one-piece aluminum allow wheels with white painted center
(repaintable center).

14" x 5.5" wheels,  4 x 100mm bolt pattern,  40mm offset,

59mm hub centers to be hubcentric with Nissan Sentra.

Set is in great shape with very few scratches.

Wheels will fit Mazda Miata, 1st gen MR-2 and most 4x100 front drivers
including Honda, Acura, Toyota.

New Revolution wheels, if they where still available in this size, would
cost in excess of $200 for each wheel.

Asking $350 for the set of four wheels. Packed up and ready to be shipped
immediately.

Can accept payment by credit card via www.paypal.com (add 3%). Also COD,
cash, check, money order.

Mike King

P.S. Not sure if the pic is going to work...If it doesn't let me know and I
will get a different one that will.

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/applefile which had a
name of picture clipping]