Sexy Cars and Rotary-powered Spitfires...

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Sexy Cars and Rotary-powered Spitfires...
From: GRMPer@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:32:00 EDT
Thanks for the opening guys.....

Speaking of Rotary-powered Spitfires...the Grassroots Motorsports magazine
13B rotary-powered Triumph Spitfire is for sale.  Complete with its custom
engineered (and re-engineered) IRS, Tri-Point engine, Electromotive fuel
injection, multiple sets of Panasports, full tig-welded cage, etc etc etc
(see our back issue package of about 16 issues that tell the story of this
beastie)

The kicker is that now that we've re-engineered the rear suspension again,
it's blistering fast...and street legal (at least here in Florida),  won't
find many E-Mod cars that can do that.

The asking price is $25,000.    Contact me if you are interested in more
information.  There are plenty of pics of it at
http://www.grassrootsmotorsports.com (click on project car updates)

Per
GRM