Somewhere between $5000 shocks and cars over 10 years old

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Somewhere between $5000 shocks and cars over 10 years old
From: "Art Swartz - Stellar Controls Sales. LLC"
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 22:19:29 -0400
I think there is some desire to outlaw the golden rule: "He who has the gold
rules"  Impossible!
I'm going to buy a set of tall tires, a set of short tires, a set of wide
tires, a set of narrow tires and
then I'll buy each again from a different manufacturer so that I have the
better concrete surface tires and another for asphalt.   Then I'll buy all
of these sizes again in rain tires. Each will be mounted on the lightest
custom-made wheels that money can buy.  I'll put them in my enclosed trailer
which will be environmentally controlled so I can roll my car out with
preheated tires.  I will check the performance of my car for the given
environmental conditions on my dyno.  My pit crew of 12 will adjust all
suspension components using only the best alignment tools available.  My
helicopter will beam down footage of runs as the cars are running so I can
detect all the nuances required for a quick run in the comfort of my
$600,000 motor home.  Then I'll hire Michael Schumacher to drive for me.
Now create the rule book needed to legislate that out.

Art Swartz